BVLGARI 35mm Serpenti Tubogas Yellow Gold Diamond Watch
- BVLGARI watch from the Serpenti Tubogas Collection.
- 18-karat yellow gold.
- 35mm case with white diamonds on bezel.
- Bracelet strap coils around the wrist.
- White dial with Roman numerals and stick markers.
- Pink cabochon winding crown.
- 0.293 total diamond carat weight.
- Two-hand movement.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Brand: OMEGA Model No: 18.104.22.168.55.001 The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This model features a white mother-of-pearl dial decorated with a supernova pattern, marked with diamond-set hour indexes and covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K red gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 27 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K red gold bracelet. This timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8520, visible through the transparent caseback.
- Brand: OMEGA Model No: 22.214.171.124.57.003 With a name inspired by the stars, the Constellation has been a symbol of luxury since 1952. For this collection, OMEGA has looked to both the sky above and the ocean below, to create a beautiful collection of timepieces with Tahiti mother-of-pearl dials. Along with its alluring color, the dial of this 27mm model also features 12 diamond indexes in rhodium-plated holders which match the polished facetted hands. The case and bracelet are made from stainless steel, while the iconic "claws" of the Constellation are placed on a bezel set with tone-in-tone Roman numerals The timepiece is driven by the OMEGA calibre 1376, a quartz movement that sits behind a vertically-brushed caseback that has been stamped with the Constellation Observatory medallion.
- Brand: OMEGA Model: 126.96.36.199.03.001 It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a blue ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The dial presents a small seconds sub-dial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. The blue ceramic unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel, with its OMEGA Ceragold™ diving scale, is mounted on a 45.5 mm 18K Sedna™ gold and stainless steel case. Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and an 18K Sedna™ gold and stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph is water resistant to 60 bar (600 meters / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 9900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Brand: OMEGA Model No: 188.8.131.52.02.001 The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This model features a silver dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 35 mm stainless steel case, and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1532, a precision quartz movement.