BVLGARI 41mm Stainless Steel Diagono SCUBA Watch, Black
- BVLGARI watch from the Diagono SCUBA Collection.
- 41mm (1.6″) stainless steel case.
- Rubber strap; thorn buckle.
- Unidirectional diving bezel.
- Black dial with luminous Arabic and dot markers.
- Date window display; three-hand movement.
- Water-resistant to 30 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Brand: OMEGA Model: 18.104.22.168.03.001 It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a blue ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The dial presents a small seconds sub-dial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. The blue ceramic unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel, with its OMEGA Ceragold™ diving scale, is mounted on a 45.5 mm 18K Sedna™ gold and stainless steel case. Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a blue leather strap with rubber lining. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph is water resistant to 60 bar (600 meters / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 9900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Brand: OMEGA Model: 22.214.171.124.03.001 The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry. Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case is brought to life by a rich 18K Sedna™ gold fluted bezel, the same material used on the Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova. What truly makes this timepiece special is the sun-brushed blue dial, created in the classic "Pie Pan" style that is inspired by the first 1952 Constellation model. This stunning effect is continued on the blue leather strap, while at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
- Brand: OMEGA Model: 126.96.36.199.03.001 OMEGA’s sporty Seamaster collection is a tribute to the brand’s maritime legacy. This exquisite example of our renowned watchmaking pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage and our adventurous pioneering spirit. This OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph features a lacquered blue dial with a 30-minute recorder at 3 o'clock, a 12-hour recorder at 6 o'clock and a small seconds dial at 9 o'clock. The polished blue ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel is mounted on a 41.5 mm stainless steel case with a helium-escape valve and an integrated date corrector at 10 o'clock. The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This chronograph is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 3330.
- Brand: OMEGA Model No: 188.8.131.52.08.001 The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This brushed model features a champagne dial covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K yellow gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 27 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet. This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1376, a precision quartz movement.