BVLGARI 41mm Stainless Steel Octo Solotempo Watch
- BVLGARI watch from the Octo Solotempo Collection.
- 41mm octagonal stainless steel case.
- Bracelet strap; deployant clasp.
- Arabic numeral and check hour markers.
- Date window display.
- Three hand movement.
- Exhibition case back.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Brand: OMEGA Model: 126.96.36.199.03.001 OMEGA’s sporty Seamaster collection is a tribute to the brand’s maritime legacy. This exquisite example of our renowned watchmaking pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage and our adventurous pioneering spirit. This model features a blue dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The distinctive dial is visible through a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The blue ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel is mounted on a 41 mm stainless steel case with a helium-escape valve at 10 o'clock. The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 2500.
- Brand: OMEGA Model No: 188.8.131.52.55.001 The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This model features a white mother-of-pearl dial decorated with a supernova pattern, marked with diamond-set hour indexes and covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K red gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 27 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K red gold bracelet. This timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8520, visible through the transparent caseback.
- Brand: OMEGA Model: 184.108.40.206.03.001 The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry. Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a rhodium-plated Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova. The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the sun-brushed blue "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model. The design is finished with a new 3-row stainless steel bracelet with slightly curved central links, and at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
- Brand: OMEGA Model No: 220.127.116.11.02.001 The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This model features a silver dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 35 mm stainless steel case, and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1532, a precision quartz movement.